If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Brites Management Services is one of the best leading Recruitment and HR consultancy companies in Nairobi, Kenya. Our sole focus is to simplify the complexities of the HR department and help companies concentrate on the core business as we handle HR tasks more efficiently and accurately.
Social Media Marketing Internship
The Social Media Marketing intern will be trained to administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising activities while monitoring the day today social media activities on different platforms. The position has very high chances of growth with performance.
- Listing the company on social media and ensuring activities in different social media platforms- Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google Plus, You Tube etc.
- Managing company’s social media appearance for effective search engine optimization by Google
- Be familiar with Google Ad words
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management and generation of inbound traffic
- Cultivation of leads and sales
- Managing the company’s email marketing campaigns
- Doing telesales to companies
- Managing the company’s Social Media accounts ensuring relevant medium for the different platforms
- Keeping up to date with changes and advances in social media and advising on new channels and approaches to adopt
- Advising the company about different premiums on social media platforms the company can subscribe to
- Monitoring social media for company mentions and engaging with customers where relevant
- Replying to enquiries on social media
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website
- Edit and post photos, videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Create online banner
- A bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Marketing/ Communication/ Media/ PR or Information Technology
- Some experience may be a plus
- Analytical and proactive approach to online marketing
- Creative with excellent communication skills
- Writing skills with a lot of interest in social media
- Up to date with different social media marketing platforms
- Self-disciplined with good customer service skills
- A knack for modern technology
Method of Application
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send your CV to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.