If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Corporate Staffing Services - We are a leading recruitment agency in Kenya partnering with local and foreign businesses looking to hire top Kenyan professionals.
Road Construction Site Agent
Our client is in the building and construction industry engaging in Residential and Commercial Construction as well as Civil Engineering.
They seek to fill the position of a Site Agent to oversee day-to-day operations and ensure the projects are completed in time and within the budget
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project , ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs
- Liaising with the client, other construction professionals and, sometimes, members of the public
- Coordinating and supervising construction workers
- Selecting tools and materials
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Assessing and minimizing risk
- Writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork
- Assist in negotiating contracts and securing permits and licenses
Job Skills and Qualifications
- A BSc in Civil Engineering
- Should be registered member of EBK
- At least 8-10 years experience as a site agent in road construction
- A good planner, well organized and good decision maker
- Strong interpersonal skills
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org before 19th June 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.