If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Corporate Staffing Services - We are a leading recruitment agency in Kenya partnering with local and foreign businesses looking to hire top Kenyan professionals.
Our client is a well-established accounting and audit firm offering financial advice and consultancy services. They seek to hire an experienced Audit Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement audit plans and ensure effective audit practices for traditional and continuous audits
- Lead a team of professional auditors and be responsible for all aspects of an audit
- Identify competent and sufficient resources with relevant skill sets to meet each audit
- Manage staff assigned to different engagements and review audit work for sufficient scope and for accuracy
- Oversee/manage engagement projects in the planning, execution and reporting of information
- Maintain effective working relationships with clients ensuring they get maximum value
- Developing testing methodologies to evaluate the adequacy of controls
- Documenting the results of the evaluations
- Developing recommendations and reports based on audits and presenting these ideas to senior management
- Formulating professional development and educational plans for junior staff members
Job Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or related field of study
- At least 5 years’ experience in an audit firm and at supervisory level
- Strong background and experience with audit methodologies and techniques
- Knowledge of tools and audit software programs desired
- Prior success conducting external or internal audits
- Ability to build relationships while asking tough questions
- Excellent written and oral communication ability
- Strong time management and organisational skills
Method of Application
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org before 18th July 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.