Sheer Logic Management Consultants (SLMC) was incorporated in 1997 as a limited liability company whose overall aim is to provide Human Resource consultancy and training services to a diverse set of industries and economic sectors; both private and public. Our Vision is to become an integrated Centre of Excellence in Management Advisory, Training and Organizational Development within Eastern and Central Africa.
Graphic Designer & Social Media Administrator
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for a Graphic Designer & Social Media Administrator position for one of our clients.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Graphic Designer & Social Media Administrator to market and help grow the sales of our corporate training solutions in the region using social media e-marketing platform. Based in Nairobi, this position would be ideal for you if you are a bright professional who is ambitious, dynamic, passionate about graphic design and well versed with social media platform.
- Develop creative and innovative graphic designs, artwork, layout and templates for all our corporate e-marketing material
- Have a keen eye for details, be highly talented visual person and take immense pride and motivation to bring written communication to life
- Have above average skills in written English language and be responsible for proof reading and editing their work
- Upload company information including articles, news events, training dates and other company events and information on all social media platform
- Monitor and prepare required analytics reports for social media traffic
- Promptly respond to all inquiries and requests on social media
- Develop strategies to improve social media traffic and client engagement
- Undertake research to identify client organizations and develop client database
- Undertake research in business and academic journals and help develop relevant content material for social media platform
- Help develop audio, video and animated content for social media
- Be highly qualified and passionate graphic designer with at least three years’ relevant work experience with all graphic design software, systems, tools and have a track record of developing innovative and creative graphic design work for e-marketing
- Be experienced and fluent in managing all social media platform activities
- Have some experience working with audio, video and animation content
- Have exceptionally high level of intelligence, be a self-starter, are dependable, organized, reliable and willing to go the extra mile to achieve results
- Have exceptionally high level of confidence, able to communicate at all levels and inspire confidence
Method of Application
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 17th September 2018 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marking the job position e.g – “Graphic Designer & Social Media Administrator”. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Our Client is an Equal opportunity employer.