If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Nandi County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following position.
Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
- To ensure effective and efficient provision of administrative support service in the department of health and sanitation.
- Develop structures for effective management and utilization of health resources to ensure that they are used for the planned purposes.
- Coordinates the development and implementation of health plans and programs.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of annual budgets.
- Ensure proper maintenance of buildings, Equipment and plants
- Ensure effective and effective management of health transport system.
- Oversee county health procurement functions and implementation of procurement plan.
- Coordinate implementation and supervision of projects.
- Coordinate and disseminate policy guidelines on infrastructure need.
- Supervise health facilities and programme in the county.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following Social Science Anthropology, Sociology,Business Administration, Project Management, Public Administration Commerce, Economics, Statistics, Law, Health System Management or its equivalent rom a recognized institution.
- Masters in any of the above disciplines is a MUST.
- Be a member of a recognized professional body with KIM/KAPM/KAHA/HRM.
- Undertaken a Senoir management course lasting for not less than four (4) weeks.
- Served in a senior administration and management position for a minimum of three(3) years.
- Be conversant with WHO building blocks.
- Demonstrated outstanding professional Competence and administration ability in the management of health services in large health institution or coordinating health administration services.
Method of Application
Applicants must furnish, alongside their applications, copies of the following documents:
- Copy of national identity card;
- Letter from the local chief;
- Copies of academic and professional certificates; and testimonials
- Curriculum Vitae.
Interested candidates from Job groups (‘L’ AND ABOVE )MUST submit the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on Leadership and Integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from the following agencies-
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation (Good Conduct).
- R.B (Credit Reference Bureau )
All written applications, CVs, copies of certificates, testimonials and identity card should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked the position being applied for on the left side and addressed to:
Nandi County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 802-30300
Hand delivered applications should be handed over at the Nandi county Public service Board. To reach the office not later than 25th October, 2018 at 5.00 p.m