If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Nandi County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following position.
This include: undertaking general diagnosis, care treatment, specialized clinical care, consulting a performing surgeries among others.
For appointment to this grade an officer must have:-
- Served as an Assistant Director of Medical Services/Medical specialist II for a minimum period of three (3) years.
- Bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery (MB.Ch.B) degree from an Institution recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board.
- Masters in Orthopedic surgery.
- Certificate of registration by Medical practitioners and Dentist Board.
- Valid practice license from Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board.
- Certificate in strategic leadership development programme lasting not less than six (6) weeks from a recognized institution.
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
- Demonstrated professional competency and managerial capability as reflected in or performance and results.
Method of Application
Applicants must furnish, alongside their applications, copies of the following documents:
- Copy of national identity card;
- Letter from the local chief;
- Copies of academic and professional certificates; and testimonials
- Curriculum Vitae.
Interested candidates from Job groups (‘L’ AND ABOVE )MUST submit the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on Leadership and Integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from the following agencies-
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation (Good Conduct).
- R.B (Credit Reference Bureau )
All written applications, CVs, copies of certificates, testimonials and identity card should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked the position being applied for on the left side and addressed to:
Nandi County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 802-30300
Hand delivered applications should be handed over at the Nandi county Public service Board. To reach the office not later than 25th October, 2018 at 5.00 p.m