Nandi County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following position.
Senior Admin Officer
- Coordinating, managing and supervising the general administration functions.
- Developing policies and plans
- Ensuring effective service delivery
- Coordinating developmental activities to empower the community
- Providing and maintaining infrastructure and facilities of public service
- Facilitating and coordinating citizen participation in the development of policies and delivery of services
- Exercising any functions and powers delegated by the County Public Service Board
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Be a holder of a first degree from a university recognized in Kenya with a working experience of not less than 2 years OR
- Be a holder of a Bachelors Degree information science ,social science or any other related field, with experience in administration and management or
- Have qualifications and knowledge in administration or management.
Method of Application
Applicants must furnish, alongside their applications, copies of the following documents:
- Copy of national identity card;
- Letter from the local chief;
- Copies of academic and professional certificates; and testimonials
- Curriculum Vitae.
Interested candidates from Job groups (‘L’ AND ABOVE )MUST submit the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on Leadership and Integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from the following agencies-
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation (Good Conduct).
- R.B (Credit Reference Bureau )
All written applications, CVs, copies of certificates, testimonials and identity card should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked the position being applied for on the left side and addressed to:
Nandi County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 802-30300
Hand delivered applications should be handed over at the Nandi county Public service Board. To reach the office not later than 25th October, 2018 at 5.00 p.m