If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Corporate Staffing Services - We are a leading recruitment firm in Kenya and have recruited for local and foreign businesses looking to hire mid level, top management and executive staff.
Training Sales Executive
Our client is a Training Institution that offers formal training in event management, wedding planning, fundraising and public relations courses. They are seeking a resourceful and hardworking sales executive to join their growing team. He/she will be tasked with selling the courses that the institution offers.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Sell the company products by creating contacts and making relationships with prospects.
- Promote sales and product visibility through direct and indirect sales methods.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects, researching and analysing sales options.
- Collaborate with the team to achieve better results and contribute to team effort by meeting the set sales targets
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance.
- Follow up on payment from clients
- Must have a Degree or Higher Diploma in sales/marketing or any related field.
- At least 3 years sales experience in a similar role.
- Good presentation skills.
- Client relationship management.
- High energy levels.
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( e.g. Accountant – Embu) to email@example.com on or before 15th November 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.