If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Dubai Islamic Bank has the unique distinction of being the world’s first full Islamic bank, a pioneering institution that has combined the best of traditional Islamic values with the technology and innovation that characterise modern financial institution. Since its formation in 1975, Dubai Islamic Bank has established itself as the undisputed leader in its field, setting the standards for others to follow as the trend towards Islamic banking gathers momentum in the global arena.
Audit Manager – Information Systems
- Plan and participate as a member in Information Systems Audit of Bank's IT infrastructure. Coach and guide the Information Systems Auditors. Produce a balanced report highlighting the risk issues supplemented with practical recommendation. Keep a track on the IT risks and controls process through desk monitoring
- Surveys functions and activities in assigned areas to determine the nature of IT areas and the adequacy of the controls to achieve the objectives of the audit assignment.
- Plans the scope of the IS audit and prepares an Audit work program.
- Recommends necessary staff required to complete the engagement.
- Supervises the IS Auditors under him in the planning of individual audit assignments, to conduct the audit efficiently and to address the major risks of the auditable activity.
- Participates in the performance of individual IS audit assignments to achieve the planned audit objectives in a professional manner.
- Makes oral or written presentations to management during and at the conclusion of the IS audit, discussing observations and recommending corrective action to improve operations.
- Reviews and edits the Draft Report.
- Attends opening and closing conferences along with the Manager – Information Systems Audit.
- Appraises the adequacy of the corrective action taken to improve the conditions.
- Supervises in the implementation of the department Quality Assurance Program, with regard to Information Systems Audit, to ensure that the department is functioning at a high level of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provides input for the revision of audit programs/review approach to achieve specific objectives in more effective/efficient manner.
- Participates in the review of user related procedure/policies for improvement and sign off to ensure they provide for adequate and efficient internal controls.
- Keeps informed about improvements and current developments in Information Technology, Information Systems Security, etc. and in IS auditing & risk management standards, procedures, and techniques. Assists staff in assimilating the Internal Audit environment.