If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Pursuant to the provision of County Government Act , No. 17 of 2012 section 45, 59 the West Pokot County Public Service Board wishes to consider applications from highly qualified results-oriented and self-motivated Kenyan citizens for appointments to the following positions:-
Health Nurse Officer
- Diploma/Certificate in any of the following disciplines; Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing, Kenya Registered Midwifery, Kenya Registered Nursing/Midwifery or Kenya Registered Nursing/Mental Health and Psychiatry from a recognized institution.
- Registration certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution and
- Nurses with renal, theatre, and ICU certificate are encouraged to apply.
This will be entry point into the Nursing Officers cadre work at this level will be limited scope and complexity and will be carried out under the guidance of a more senior officer. Specifically duties and responsibilities will involve:
- Provide health care services,
- Supervision of dispensaries and health centre, or at in outpatient department or in a ward in a hospital assess and appropriately respond to the needs of patients with regard to nursing services,
- Keep records of drugs and other supplies, guide, supervise and counsel staff performing routine clinical duties.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to West Pokot County career website on westpokot-cpsb.org to apply