The Kenya Revenue Authority was established by an Act of Parliament, Chapter 469 of the laws of Kenya, which became effective on 1st July 1995. KRA is charged with collecting revenue on behalf of the government of Kenya.
Manager – Property & Estates
The job holder is Responsible for effective management of all assets, transport logistics , outsourced services and F&LS ancillary services.
- Management of the Authorities facilities in the Regions.
- Develop the strategic plan and budget for the unit
- Overseeing fleet management
- Ensure repair and maintenance of the Authority’s property to the required standard.
- Review bills of quantities and supporting documents for accuracy
- Prepare monthly and other regular reports and submit to the Chief Manager.
- Ensure all health and safety, environment policies and regulatory requirements are complied with.
- Management of outsourced services
- Oversee housing allocation.
- Management of furniture (acquisition, distribution, tracking and accountability) and ensure relevant records and service schedules are kept up to date at all times.
- A degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Certificate of Registration with the relevant Professional Body
Relevant work experience required
- At least 7 years work experience.
- Projects/operations management
- Organizational and planning skills
- Good strategic, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Good communication and customer care skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with third parties and staff
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications should be submitted online by 5.00 pm on 11th June, 2019.
KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
KRA does not charge any application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.