We are looking for high caliber professionals to help achieve our goal of becoming “one of Europe's three most successful apparel retailers by 2023”.
The person will be mainly responsible of all accounting and financial cycles including transaction processing and monthly closings, treasury, tax & legal, budgeting, and statutory reporting as well as management reporting.
- Bookkeeping activities of the stores
- Responsible of accounts payable process (cash & bank, supplier, contractor and customer account recording and collection/payment cycles),
- Reconsolidation of GL accounts and monthly closing process,
- Prepare financial statements (balance sheet, profit and loss, cash flow, etc.) and submit periodical management reports to Group Finance function,
- Supporting to prepare and submit official declarations (to tax authority, social security institution etc.) in a timely manner,
- Periodical bank, customer and supplier account reconciliations,
- Payroll preparation, fixed asset register bookings,
- Support Exportation & Importation process
- Participate in budgeting and future projections
Education & Language Skills
- High school or University degree in Accounting
- Fluent English (written & verbal)
- Sound knowledge in local Tax laws and regulations
- Strong accounting background with accrual accounting mentality
- Experience in local bookkeeping
- Sound IFRS financial reporting knowledge
- Business start-up experience is an asset
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar positions ; retail experience is an asset
- Result oriented and have a positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- High sense of responsibility
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment.
At LC Waikiki, our values being virtuous, achieving together, extensive expertise, being customer-oriented, challenging the difficulties.
So if you ready to dynamism and want to grow with challenges, come and join us!
At LC Waikiki, we take the time to review each and every application due to LC Waikiki prerequisites. If your application found appropriate we will contact you via phone or email.