The Partner Channel Marketing Manager-Recruit is key to Microsoft's partner management strategy as part of the One Commercial Partner (OCP) organization. The PCMM-R drives unmanaged partner segment campaigns aligned to SMB priorities and sales plays and is the trusted business partner driven by segment thought leadership. This individual demonstrates a sales challenger mindset that drives growth and performance through revenue, customer acquisition, consumption & usage at scale.
Come be part of a team that believes in the power of partnership. Partners make more possible and Microsoft has the products and programs to meet partner’s needs. We combine the widest range of products in the industry, across a variety of devices and platforms with the flexibility to choose the programs and benefits necessary for your partners to build, go-to-market, and sell with us.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive unmanaged partner segment campaigns aligned to SMB priorities and sales plays
- Accelerate partner and solution transformation aligned to SMB market opportunities
- Demonstrates sales challenger mindset that drive growth and performance through revenue, customer acquisition, consumption & usage at scale
- Lead a healthy unmanaged growth: leverages digital, indirect providers, and resources, drives focus and mindshare to support SMB business outcomes
Key Habits Include
- Maintains knowledge and ability to articulate the Microsoft value proposition to partners
- Dedicates time to area recruitment planning and identifies lead time for success against capacity needs and continually surfaces insights on new partners and competitors
- Creates and executes a plan with local central marketing organization (CMO) to grow new partner capacity through global demand center/global engagement programs (GDC/GEP) motions and activation of partner communities
- Orchestrates overall partner recruitment effort and ongoing rhythm-of-the-business (ROB) on progress
Experiences Required: education, key experiences, skills, and knowledge.
- Candidates must have at least 8-10 years of practical experience developing and driving partner and/or customer marketing (including focus on digital) strategy and execution
- Be able to effectively drive cross-group communication and cooperation, using strong communication, project management, and organizational skills
- Possess a personal passion for marketing, customer relationship marketing, technology, partners and satisfaction
- Experience driving demand generation with third party partnerships
- Passion for driving results
- Proven ability to influence others as well as negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Knowledge of SMB, Enterprise and/or Consumer marketing and selling approaches
- Ability to engage and influence at senior levels
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.