The focus of the Services Specialist (SSSP) is to identify, drive and close Apps, Data & AI opportunities to enable customer outcomes and drive Microsoft cloud usage. The SSSP leverages Microsoft Services’ unique expertise, including direct access to Microsoft product teams, to help customers use their Microsoft investments as productively as possible.
Key accountabilities include:
- Determine strategy for identifying, driving and closing Apps, Data & AI opportunities to enable customer outcomes and drive Microsoft cloud consumption - leveraging the Microsoft Services Solution and Industry Priorities, and completing territory planning which is aligned both to Services and Specialist Team Unit (STU) priorities for the account.
- Build and maintain close working relationships with STU Specialists and with Services Area-Aligned, Global Pursuit Organization and Domains - ensuring clear understanding of Microsoft Services value proposition and leveraging customer relationships built by the account team to identify, pursue and close opportunities
- Close deals through effective orchestration of the virtual team - owning Apps, Data & AI opportunities end to end leveraging appropriate account and pre-sales roles to bring the best resources to ensure customer satisfaction and deal success.
- Meet or exceed revenue targets and maintain deal management excellence - executing sales excellence discipline in pipeline hygiene, deal commitment & close planning.
- Sales Hunter & Achiever - Ability to: reliably meet or exceed targets and achieve results by seeking out new leads and opportunities and persistently overcoming challenges, ambiguity or uncertainty.
- Digital Transformation Driver - Ability to: Engage and influence Business Decision Makers (BDMs) and Technical Decision Makers by successfully creating a case for customer change, and translating value propositions and solutions into Customer business outcome.
- Solution Area Expert - Ability to: Articulate Apps, Data & AI Subject Matter Expertise and differentiate competitor solutions.
- Deal Orchestrator - Ability to: Orchestrate a deal team to ensure success, and work in partnership across multiple v-teams.
Key Experience, Skills, Knowledge & Education Required:
- Proven sales success and expertise in selling Apps, Data & AI solutions
- Apps, Data & AI solutions knowledge and experience including handling multiple D&AI opportunities from identification to closure in different locations.
- Track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Demonstrable sales excellence discipline
- Executes recognized sales methods, processes and tools
- Sales and business background, Min 7 years of technology-related experience
- Bachelor’s degree with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.