If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
WTS Energy, headquartered in the Netherlands and established in 2000, is one of the leading Outsourcing & Workforce Management Companies to the Global Energy industry. WTS Supplies Manpower, Recruitment, Outsourcing Services in Africa, the Middle East, Europe and the Americas. WTS Energy works on all Energy projects, Oil & Gas and Renewables. We have access to the entire global skill pool of energy specialists and have local knowledge and associations in different regions for efficient operational support. We have registered offices in 17 countries such as Netherlands, UAE, Nigeria, Mozambique, Gabon, Jordan, Yemen, Iraq, Kurdistan, Germany, UK, Serbia, US, Canada, India, Malaysia, and Singapore. Specialties Oil and Gas Recruitment, Manpower Supply for Oil & Gas Industry, Project Recruitment Campaigns, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Workforce Management, Employment Solutions for new regions, Operations Support, Contract Staffing, Permanent Hire
Concerned with the activities related to the exploration & production of hydrocarbons, which can be either crude oil or natural gas. Exploration and Production are deemed to fall within the upstream sector of the oil and gas industry. Involve in all of the stages of oil and gas field evaluation, development and production. To maximise hydrocarbon recovery at minimum cost, while maintaining a strong emphasis on reducing environmental impact.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities
- Involve in field development task forces and initiates/finalizes/ contributes to studies and work plans for optimum field development and monitors for proper implementation.
- Oversees and coordinates the development of detailed proposal for various drilling, testing, workover and completion activities.
- Shall be able to recommend different type of fracking based on reservoir,
- Awareness of new technologies upcoming in the industry and implementation
- Reservoir management for producing fields
- Recommendation & Implementation of EOR technologies
- Ensures timely preparation of well prognoses. Coordinates the translation of development strategies and plans into operations proposals to maintain or enhance oil recovery.
- Recommends and plans special tests or test runs of projects prior to recommending field wide or reservoir implementation.
- Undertakes studies to evaluate available alternatives and defines design parameters for upgrading / debottlenecking existing facilities/ enhance capacity and meet set targets
- Identifies, recommends, and controls contracted and consultant services required to carry out or assist in complex or innovative studies and projects
- Participates in field wide Projects and coordinate efforts and provide recommendations leading to major investment and development programs.
- Expertise: Petroleum Engineering, Reservoir Engineering
- Experience: 7-10 Years in both clastic and carbonate reservoirs
- Education: Bachelors/ 3-5 yr Degree
- Certification: All onshore certificates require to be up to date
- Design simulation jobs such as acid wash, matrix acidizing, acid franc, hydraulic fracturing, review, QC Jobs and conduct post job evaluation
- Knowledge in all different completions available including horizontal, ICD, ICV, smart wells and the capability to review and QC their design
- Experience in reservoir management and production enhancement for unconventional plays
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to WTS Energy career website on www.linkedin.com to apply