If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 100 countries and has a network of approximately 1,000 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities.
Surface Field Engineer shall have a minimum of ten (5) years relevant PCP operations experience at various levels in PCP surface installation, operations and maintenance activities, with at least three (3) years as service line supervisor or equivalent. He/she shall have a Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum/ Chemical/ Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
He/she shall have a proven track record in managing both rig and rig-less operations and shall be proficient and well trained in installation, monitoring and troubleshooting of all CONTRACTOR supplied equipment.
- Installation of ALS surface Equipment and Service Tools in the Customer’s field.
- Reviews the accuracy of procedures for the assembly/disassembly and running of ALS surface and downhole equipment. Tests and evaluates the performance, and if required, repairs general purpose test equipment.
- Prepare equipment in Workshop to Quality Standards Manual specifications.
- Conducts Pressure Testing of prepared equipment
- Complete calculations required for successful deployment of ALS.
- Interpret work orders and technical manuals.
- Responsible for shop cleanliness
- Ability to work independently with no or minimal supervision
- Ability to work overtime hours, as workload requires
- Ability to make Repair, Inventory, Record, Reports.
CHALLENGE & CREATIVITY / DECISION-MAKING
Has to position Weatherford with key clients to ensure that we get maximum return on investment
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Working skills on Microsoft Office and Viso suite of programs.
- Proficient in the use of workshop hand tools and cranes. Ability to read, interpret technical drawings and parts lists. Competence in fluid Hydraulics as they affect downhole tools. Advanced level of analytical ability to find solutions to complex technical problems.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Weatherford career website on jobs.weatherford.com to apply