Educational Marketing Executive Job at Duma Works
Posted on: 4 November, 2016
Deadline: 11 November, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Duma works
Duma Works is changing the way people think about hiring. By efficiently connecting employers and potential hires through our mobile platform, we make finding that perfect person a fun experience, allowing businesses to grow and job seekers to access new opportunities.
The primary role of the Marketing Executives is to work closely with the Directors and sell the organization’s products (CONCEPTS) and services within the predetermined marketing parameters and meet the set sales targets.
Other roles include approaching potential clients like Private Primary Schools with the aim of making sales
Pitching to potential and existing clients
Ensuring that a good working relationship is maintained with the existing clients.
- Candidates must have a Degree or a diploma in marketing
- A fresh graduate has an added advantage.
- A minimum of 6 months to one year experience in sales or marketing.
- Candidates should have focus, self-drive, be honesty, trustworthy and have good presentation skills,
- Computer literacy is a must.
- Good communication skills
Ideal Candidate Background
- Must be a smart individual who is able to express themselves adequately.
- Energetic, self-assured and result driven.
- If you have a Motorcycle it is an added advantage.
Method of Application
- If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2355”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2355, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through Deadline for receiving applications: 11th November 2016
- N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793. If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Duma worksSimilar Jobs
- Errand Runner at Masaa Errands
- Sales and Operations Manager at Preferred Personnel Africa Ltd
- Process Engineer at Meaf Consultants Ltd
- Job Opportunities at CDL Human Resources - 4 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Duma Works
- Senior Solutions Architect at Summit Recruitment and Search
- Restaurant Manager at Virtual HR
- Human Resources Officer at Motion Africa