Summit Recruitment & Search was established in 2009 to address the recruitment, mass recruitment, executive search, outsourcing and training needs of companies based in Kenya or wanting to enter the Kenyan, East African, South African and African market. We have a leading proven track record in our field in South Africa, Uganda, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Rwanda, Nigeria, Zambia, Ghana and many other African countries. We are able to advise on market trends, training requirements, prevailing salaries and offer a complete HR Solution where necessary.
The ideal candidate MUST have worked in a small and/or medium sized company.
• Manage all financial activities of the finance department.
• Ensure that the accounting database / records are maintained up to date and accurately. Ensure proper documentation and storage of the financial records.
• Maintain an up-to-date Fixed Assets / Investment Register and ensure that the assets are safeguarded.
• Safeguard the Company’s financial resources.
• Head up the accounting department.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in Finance Management and Accounting or relevant field.
• Must have above 7 years of experience in financial management, accounting and reporting.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication and organization skills.
• High integrity and a good understanding of financial reporting.
The successful candidate MUST have proven financial modelling experience working with the big four audit company, proven experience working with project on the range of Euro 200 M and excellent experience in draw-downs against large international lender agreements.
• Offer support to CEO in preparing Annual Operating plans.
• Ensure compliance with all shareholders, lenders and government agreements.
• Monitor performance of the project against the base case financial model and prepare regular updated financial models.
• Ensure compliance with tax, legislative and statutory requirements for both the project company and the community trust.
• Interface with and management of company secretarial provider.
Qualification & Skills:
• Must have international exposure.
• Must have an excellent background in risk management, mitigation and financial modelling.
• Must have excellent education background.
• Must have experience in the Renewable Energy sector.
• Proven experience in project accounting is mandatory.
• Must have senior management experience mange people.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Must be a natural problem solver who thrives in challenges.
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.