The Projects Manager will be responsible for overseeing all the company's ongoing campaigns and ensure that the work output is of the highest quality possible. You will be the Captain of the team and will be tasked with ensuring that the team delivers on promises made to the clients.
Your responsibilities are:
- Developing a campaign tracking and work flow ecosystem to manage all projects.
- Leading a team of young and passionate individuals to produce the best work possible i.e. Inspire perfection.
- Managing campaigns and ensuring that certain deliverable are met and in a timely manner.
- Managing client relationships.
- Writing project reports on a weekly basis.
- Overseeing project budgets and managing the project's financial ecosystem
Digital Content Strategist involves tailoring and managing social media campaigns on behalf of the company's clients. Ensuring that what is posted on social media is creative and catchy and at the same time managing the campaigns being run and the processes of how to reward the audience.
- Daily posting on social media.
- Campaign development and management on digital media platforms.
- Digital media buying i.e. Facebook Ads, Google Ads.
- Blogging and Creative writing.
- Writing of reports from campaigns: To be done on a weekly basis.
- Client relationship services: Communicating with the client on a day to day basis.
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.