If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Britam is a leading diversified financial services group, listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange. The group has interests across the Eastern and Southern Africa region, with operations in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan, Mozambique and Malawi. The group offers a wide range of financial products and services in Insurance, Asset management, Banking and Property. Our Mission is to provide outstanding financial services to our customers. Our Vision is to be the most trusted financial service partner. We aim to provide our clients, with an unmatched offering, ensuring first class solutions that help secure the future.
Selling Britam products across all lines of business to prospects and providing excellent customer service.
- Doing presentations to prospective clients and selling to them suitable insurance products or other products according to their needs.
- Meeting sales targets as may be set by the company from time to time.
- Ensuring high persistency of payments through follow ups and reminders.
- Maintaining close relationships with clients and updating them on the status of their policies, new products and any other information they may require.
- Initiating and following through premium collection procedures such as collecting cheques and other payment authority documents.
- Dedicated customer service to clients at all times including assisting the client to effect changes on their policies.
- Promoting the company brand and making sales during activations and other company events.
- Attending branch and unit meetings as may be required by the branch manager or unit manager.
- Maintaining regular contact with clients and providing additional insurance policies or other products whenever needed.
- Developing and maintaining a wide network of friends, special interest groups and social clubs necessary for forming a base of marketing and referrals.
- Learning and using the company software available for financial advisors in generating quotations and customer service.
- Delivering of policy documents to clients in good time.
- KCSE Mean grade of C- and above or equivalent
- University degree/Diploma is an added advantage
- Candidate should have a minimum age of 23 years
- Demonstrate good written and oral communication skills
- Experience in sales is an added advantage
- Certificate of proficiency is an added advantage
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.
If you are interested in the above job and you have the qualifications send your CV and a cover letter outlining why you are the best candidate for this job to email@example.com Saturday, December 31, 2016 KCSE Mean grade of C- and above or equivalent; University degree/Diploma is an added advantage