RTS Global Partners was officially launched on 30th September 2012, based on the high demand and requests from its trusted network of clients. RTS is part of RAW Group, operating successfully since 2002. RTS Global Partners is the first company of its type in Africa & Middle East to provide superior executive advisory, management consulting, talent scouting, succession planning and strategic talent outsourcing solutions to predominately family owned business groups and conglomerates. RTS Global Partners has supported many family owned business to make the transition from working IN the business to working ON the business, whilst keeping them accountable to make the right strategic decisions and develop new ventures to increase their wealth pool. The key to success is based on hiring A-player professionals and build the right DNA dream team. This is achieved using our VIP/STATE/ROPE/DNA methodologies. RTS Global Partners has 4 Operating Divisions (Advisory/Consulting/Education/Ventures). The RTS Consulting Division operates similar to the DNA of a top sports/entertainment agency which scouts for talent, but specifically for the business world and for large family business groups. RTS now has a talent bank of over 250+ Million Profiles. RTS Global Partners operates on a partnership model and also employs top Corporate Consultants. Our Partners/Consultants are based around the world and service clients in Africa, Middle East and Europe. RTS Global Partners is looking to expand into 22 countries by 2022 by attracting new RTS Partners/Consultants and servicing hundreds of clients in the region. RTS Global Partner's prime purpose is to support clients to grow their businesses by building their high-performing dream-teams, by utilizing our superior advisory and consulting solutions, that will save them money and time, whilst giving them high ROI. TRUST :: TALENT :: TEAMS :: TRANSFORMATION www.rtsgp.com
The project manager will be heading 2 Large Road Projects in Kenya**
The project manager is the person responsible for achieving the project’s objectives by managing all activities necessary to deliver the project or services to the required quality standard and within the time and cost constraints agreed with the project customer, and program manager. Depending on the type and nature of the project being undertaken, this role may cover the entire project from start to finish or it may cover a phase or component of the project.
- Create and develop work plans within stipulated Budgets
- Must adhere to quality and compliance standards in building and logistics
- Is expected to work within timelines provided
- Will be expected to deliver on different projects with high quality standards
- Ensure the required products, services or deliverables are produced to the required quality standard.
- Ensure the time (schedule) and cost (budget) constraints of the project are achieved.
- Provide leadership, direction and motivation to the project team.
- Liaise with the program management office, stakeholders and senior management as required.
- Integrate the nine project management knowledge areas.
- Work within the timeline stipulated and within the Budget
- Implement cost savings measures by implementing a Work Plan in coordination with Team and Directors.
- Liaise with the program manager or sponsor to ensure the project objectives are achieved.
- Manage a team and work with a strategic plan of action for the project.
- Liaise with suppliers, consultants or contractors as required.
- Prepare, manage, review and update the project plan.
- Prepare and manage key knowledge area plans including risk and communications, in conjunction with other project staff.
- Manage project variations and changes and maintain the change control process.
- Manage project costs through cost estimating, budgeting, monitoring and contingency management.
- Ensure appropriate quality standards and quality assurance requirements are met.
- Ensure the project schedule is maintained and regularly report progress.
- Manage the risk management process, including the development of contingency plans, reviewing residual risks and escalating risks that cannot be managed at the project level.
- Monitor overall progress, use of resources and initiate corrective action where necessary.
- Establish the project administration systems, documents control and management of all records.
- Coordinate and prepare regular progress reports and communication with key stakeholders.
- Ensure the project meets its obligations and under the Safety Act in Kenya
- Ensure Adherence and Compliance standards under the Kenyan laws and policies.
- As project manager you will be responsible for the organisation of your team, the quality of the results and the financial aspects of your projects;
- 5- 10 years Relevant Experience is a must
- International logistical experience preferred
- Degree in the Relevant Field
- Must have good communication skills and ability to manage a team
- Understand Financial costs and administration of Projects
- Must know the operating standards within Kenya
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to RTS GLOBAL PARTNERS career website on www.linkedin.com to apply