Accountant Job at Resolution Insurance
Posted on: 7 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Insurance / Investments
View All Jobs at Resolution Insurance
Resolution Insurance Company Ltd is a general insurer offering innovative and responsive insurance solutions. We have learned to adapt in this constantly changing society, and develop comprehensive products that are relevant to our clients. We currently have over 60,000 members in our fold and have partnered with over 500 medical service providers across East Africa; a strong network of hospitals, clinics and doctors.The Resolution Insurance brand is energetic and trendy.
Responsibilities for the Accountant Job
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
Accountant Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years required relevant work experience
- Accounting Skills
- Knowledge in the use of Accounting IT-systems
- Audit (internal)
- CPA certification
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Resolution Insurance career website on www.fuzu.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Resolution InsuranceSimilar Jobs
- Junior Field Engineer at American International Group, Inc. (AIG)
- Tech Operations Lead at MicroEnsure Kenya