At Stratostaff we design, implement and manage workforce solutions for large, specialized or routine staff complements giving you the opportunity to focus on your core business. We are committed to provide staffing solutions that:
- Transform workforce management practices in our client organizations;
- Optimize staffing arrangements for improved productivity and effectiveness;
- Contribute to improved business performance; and
- Consistently meet and exceed regulatory compliance and client standards.
HR Assistant Job Qualifications/Requirements
- Degree from a recognized university/institution
- A proven record in the delivery of business targets.
- Computer literacy is essential
Recruitment and selection;
- Preparation and circulation of candidate JD’s;
- Sourcing for candidates by partnering with various academic institutions;
- Ensuring successful talent acquisition process;
- Preparation of recruitment reports;
- Creating and maintain a comprehensive database for candidates.
Assisting in employee on boarding:-
- Preparation of employee contracts;
- Ensuring proper filing of all employee documentation;
- Preparation of staff ID Cards.
Assisting in the payroll process by ensuring:-
- Timely collection of payroll data for processing;
- Timely dispensing of employee payslips.
Training and Development:-
- Conducting a training needs analysis;
- Implementation of training programmes such as identifying training venues, targeted group and facilitators.
- Ensure employees files and relevant documentation are fully updated.
External and Internal communication :-
- Actively participate in different social media platforms to create awareness about the company;
- Preparing monthly newsletter;
Creating innovative strategies for employee motivation strategies such as:-
- Organizing company events such as team building
- Any other duties assigned.
HR Assistant Job Competencies
- Be Creative and demonstrate innovative;
- Able to work effectively in a highly collaborative team approach;
- Customer service; ensure customer satisfaction through the provision of professional, efficient and effective assistance;
- Strong organizational and coordination skills;
- Ability to multi task within a fast paced environment with equally pressing deadlines;
- Ability to “join the dots” and think on your feet;
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Tact and diplomacy
Method of Application
If you are qualified and up to the challenge, kindly send your cv and academic certificate to email@example.com on before 18th November , 2016.
Stratostaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer