If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Technical Sales Engineer Solar Water Heating and Air & Water products
These product lines require specific technical support and training of our direct and indirect customers (dealers/ installers/ Specifiers/developers, etc).
Brief Task description
- Organize internal and external technical trainings
- Give first line product and application support to our customers and sales team
- Assist and propose technical specification for projects /project definition
- Translate customer needs in technical specifications / solutions
- ensure early stage demand generation
- work in close cooperation with customer and supplier quality team
- Minimum 5 years work experience in the Solar Thermal market
- Experience with HVAC control products
- Higher technical degree Mechanical or electromechanical
- Minimum Requirements (Experience/Skills)
- Good technical background skills
- Analytical and service oriented
- Able to understand the technical requirements of tenders.
- English language skills (other languages an advantage)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Team player
- Ready to travel
- Efficient in Excel/Power Point/ MS office applications Technical Diploma
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Honeywell career website on www.linkedin.com to apply