Oil Refinery Supervisor Job at HRBP Solutions
Posted on: 9 November, 2016
Deadline: 20 November, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at HRBP Solutions
We are a dynamic, privately owned HR; Recruitment and Training firm that bring together a group of young and enthusiastic Human Resource professionals with hands-on experience. Our aim is to reach out to the Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) by dealing with the Management gaps, challenges and bridging the skills and knowledge gaps necessary for market expectations and contribution towards organizational competitiveness.
Oil Refinery Supervisor Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing all the activities and working operations of oil refinery.
- He is responsible to manage the date of project completion.
- Oil refinery manager is responsible for keeping updates of work. By this report he can analyze the project submission date.
- The oil refinery supervisor is responsible for giving guideline to employee so that the output can be increased with the maximum rate.
- He is responsible for giving training to workers on different task of oil refinery.
- He is responsible to make guidelines according to the date of project and instruct to worker to do work as per illustrated guidelines.
- He is responsible to manage all obstacles of project like lack of equipments and employee.
- Oil refinery supervisor is responsible for maintain good relation with clients by best quality.
- He is responsible to supervise the execution process of project.
- He is responsible for arranging teaching programs in which oil refinery supervisor provide different useful tips for working efficiently.
- He is responsible for completing the project with the desired time period and budget. He ensures that all the requirement and specification has been derived in the completed project.
Qualification and Skills for the Oil Refinery Supervisor Job
- Minimum requirement a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry
- Minimum of 5 years experience required with a strong knowledge of refinery
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com before 20th November 2016 indicate current and expected salary.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about HRBP SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Manpower Services - 2 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Nova Pioneer - 2 Positions
- Personal Assistant & Clients Manager at Talent Board
- Warehouse Manager at Brites Management
- Latest Job Vacancies at Lead Consultant - 13 Positions
- Business Manager at Sheer Logic
- Job Openings at Janta Kenya - 5 Positons
- Job Opportunities at Brites Management