Bakery/Pastry Section Manager at Majid Al Futtaim Retail
Posted on: 9 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Marketing / Retail
View All Jobs at Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim is an Emirati holding company based in Dubai, that as of 2015 owned and operated shopping malls, retail, and leisure establishments in the Middle East and North Africa, with operations in 13 countries .
- Section Manager has to ensure quality, range and freshness (food) of offered goods to attract customers in order to achieve the set sales targets for the assigned section.
Role Details – Key Responsibilitiesand Accountabilities:
- Respect and ensure the implementation of the security & hygiene procedures (assets and employees) in the store.
- Ensure the team is listening to customer and react rapidly to their requirements.
- Stay informed about competition activities in the store’s catchment’s area and take necessary measures.
- Respect national concepts application in the department.
- Ensure proper stock management (stock value, control out of stock, orders and merchandise deliveries)
- Enforce (food) safety, health and security rules within the section as per internal standards and external rules and regulations
- Ensure assortments are aligned with each store’s specific cultural, economic and social features.
- Oversee the establishment of a competitive assortment offer, to secure Majid Al Futtaim Retail a leading position in the country.
- Develop the price image and freshness image.
- Initiate and motivate comparative studies within his section that can contribute to the efficiency of the commercial concepts.
- Attend customers when they need support, listen to their requirements and offer solutions.
- Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive exceptional customer service at all time.
- Manage and control attractive displays (including merchandiser activities) and correct pricing are implemented at all time.
Personal Characteristics and Required Background
Skillset (job specific technical skills and behavioralcompetencies needed):
- Good Communication and Presentation Skills
- Customer Service Orientation
- Time Management
- Computer Skills
- Language: English (Full professional proficiency - Required)
Minimum Experience: Experience of 3 years in Retail Business; and 1-2 years in an operations supervisory role
Minimum Qualifications/education: Diploma in Commerce or Finance
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Majid Al Futtaim career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Majid Al FuttaimSimilar Jobs
- Cheese Specialist at Naivas
- Marketing Representative at Warleen Auctioneers
- Inventory Coordinator at BASF East Africa Ltd
- Accountant at LC Waikiki