Customer Advocate Job at Dell
Posted on: 9 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Dell
Dell Inc. was an American privately owned multinational computer technology company based in Round Rock, Texas, United States, that developed, sold, repaired, and supported computers and related products and services.
- Conducts and leads Customer Care account review meetings. Account reviews will include open caseload trending and measurements of CPSD SLAs. Identifies, facilitates and ensures effective communication of all technical queries and problem resolution from the customer to corporate resources. May also be requested to function as a Project Manager rolling out initiatives to ensure customer expectations are met/exceeded.
- Documents and manages action items, assigned owners, and timeline of events during a break/fix customer impact event; drives corrective action plan. Participates in Root Cause Analysis including incident and problem management activities.
- Participates and leads highly technical escalation and management conference calls; assumes leadership role in providing case status updates to CPSD management, account team and director level customers. Able to clearly articulate concerns and issues to the customer. Ensures suitable levels of service personnel and activity during problem resolution at all locations.
- Compiles and maintains account information; equipment portfolio, configurations, microcode status, installation dates, lease or purchase information, maintenance coverage levels, contracted coverage dates and renewal schedules. Presents all open cases and details regarding upcoming events. Prepares and presents Field Change Order (FCO) and Engineering Change Order (ECO) materials to the account team and customer. Provides consolidated information in the form of reports on all service related account activity.
- Manages all commercial aspects of the service maintenance contract relationship with the customer. Ensures compliance levels are met in accordance with all maintenance contracted service level agreements. Participates in the planning, approval, and implementation of approved change management requests.
- Develops a joint Account Management Plan (AMP) and execute against t plan in conjunction with VBlock and/or partner account teams. Maintains high level of awareness of service issues effecting the VBlock environment including proactive problem avoidance behavior and maintenance practices
- 4-8 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Possess excellent logic and data analysis capabilities
- Customer facing experience (focus on customer satisfaction)
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Problem solving – Ability to be resourceful and “figure things out”
- Self-confidence – Ability to express opinions and influence effectively
- Professional demeanor – punctuality, professional attire
- Some technical background or knowledge is very beneficial
- Flexibility to travel to client sites
- Education Required: Bachelors (Tech) or equivalent
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Dell career website on sjobs.brassring.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about DellSimilar Jobs
- Senior Solution Architect Cloud Data Center at Alcatel-Lucent
- Regional Finance & Administration Manager at BroadReach Corporation
- Editor at CIO East Africa
- Sales & Marketing Executive at Future Kenya
- Career Opportunities at Safaricom Kenya - 4 Positions
- Research Scientists covering Block Chain at IBM
- Career Opportunities at Telkom Kenya - 7 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Bluekey Seidor - 4 Positions