Trade Development Manager Job in a Health Organization - Dorbe Leit Solutions
Posted on: 9 November, 2016
Deadline: 15 November, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Dorbe-Leit Solutions Limited
Dorbe-Leit Consulting Limited is a consulting practice providing transformational human resource management based services. We become involved with our clients in their transformation, providing services that are value-adding and measurable in their contribution to our clients’ success. Catapulting your business to success is our purpose.
Job Purpose/ Summary: To achieve sales and distribution objectives in the assigned region and manage, develop and monitor trade marketing activities within a specific region.
Responsibilities for the Trade Development Manager Job
- Ensure that the set minimum standards for prime /key outlets for each of the brands are maintained.
- Implement and oversee national trade promotions within the assigned region.
- Design and implement regional specific promotions that aim to increase sales.
- Build strong relationships with the distribution partners and monitor their in the field to increase productivity and minimize risks.
- Participate the development of strategies for the assigned region by use of research data.
- Demonstrate cost consciousness in the use of company resources especially advances and vehicles.
- Monitor payment of incentives to distributors, wholesalers and distributor salesmen/freelancers to minimize risk.
- Gather market intelligence and share important information with immediate supervisor.
- Develop and continuously update a sales and distribution profile for the assigned region.
- Submit weekly and monthly progress reports to the National Trade Development Manager.
- Ensure good linkages across all trade levels to enhance consistent flow of products and minimize stock-outs.
- Ensure product visibility and POS placement to create awareness among the traders
- Achieve sales targets for the region by managing, monitoring and developing appointed distributors, key wholesalers and CBOs within the assigned region.
- Ensure good distribution / coverage of company products in both urban and rural areas.
- Ensure that all PSI/Kenya products meet the minimum quality of coverage standards.
- Proactively manage all the key channels identified to drive sales and improve distribution e.g. the freelancers, wine and spirits, wholesalers and distributors.
- Coordinate the distribution of free condoms to the areas with gaps in the assigned region.
- Implement the “PULL” strategies as per the activity plan.
- Timeliness and quality of reports.
- Build capacity of the distribution partners by holding sales and distribution sessions for the distributors, wholesalers and CBOs.
- Initiate healthy partnerships with company stakeholders within their regions such as
- MOH, institutions and schools in making the health products accessible to the vulnerable groups.
Requirements for the Development Manager Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales or equivalent.
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing.
- Valid driving license.
- At least 4 years’ experience in Sales.
Method of Application
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you. Please make your application through firstname.lastname@example.org on or before end of business 15th November 2016 Only successful candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Dorbe-Leit Solutions LimitedSimilar Jobs
- HR Account Officer at Aurum Consultants
- Job Opportunities at Versed Professional Services - 2 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Brites Management - 5 Positions
- Job Vacancies at Alternate Doors - 5 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Lafayette Resources - 2 Positions
- Job Openings at Duma Works - 2 Positions
- Latest Recruitment at CA Global
- Job Vacancies at Impact Basics