Technical Sales Executive Job at Lean Energy Solutions
Posted on: 10 November, 2016
Deadline: 23 November, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Lean Energy Solutions
Lean Solutions Group is comprised of Lean Energy Solutions Ltd, Lean Solutions Tanzania. We deal with Boiler Conversion, Manufacturing of Lean Briqs, Comprehensive Energy Audits
Responsibilities for the Technical Sales Executive Job
- Generating sales leads and following up on sales enquiries.
- Managing the sales cycle from lead generation to close.
- Explaining the services the organization provides, scheduling and managing customer appointments.
- Quickly determining a prospective customer’s knowledge of solar, guiding the conversation towards evaluating a customer’s requirements and determining if a customer is a good prospect for solar.
- Identify, research and participate in tenders.
- Acting as a knowledgeable and credible consultative sales professional to ensure a high integrity process that fully informs the client regarding their options and a best fit for their situation.
- Performing preliminary sizing and design for proposal development.
- Finalizing proposals, including pricing and presentation to prospective clients.
- Market Analysis, including research and analysis of demographic, financial and competitive landscape data.Collaborating with marketing on advertising and lead generation efforts.
- Networking in the community and in the industry through attending various events.
Qualifications for the Technical Sales Executive Job
- 1-3 years of outside sales experience, with direct experience in solar installation sales.
- Highly knowledgeable about solar technology, with the ability to articulate the financial, technical and environmental merits of a solar system.
- Detail oriented and polite, with excellent verbal and written communication skills and a dedication to high levels of customer service.
- Ability to learn a technical product, work under pressure, meet deadlines, prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Bachelors Degree (Electrical & Electronic, Technology, renewable energy or related) from an Accredited University.
- Experience with selling inverter based back-up solutions is a big plus.
Method of Application
Applicants to submit their applications which should include a 1 page cover letter and CV only stating their qualifications and suitability. Applications to be sent to email@example.com Deadline for receiving applications is 23/11/2016. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lean Energy SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Commercial Support Executive Job at Kenya Wine Agencies Limited
- Channel Manager Job at Nestlé
- Retails Sales Executives Job at Silverstone Tyres
- Interniship Opportunities at Chemelil Sugar Company Limited
- Job Opportunities at Chemelil Sugar Company Limited
- Safety Manager Job at Unilever
- Junior Factory Compliance Auditor Job at VF Corporation
- Welfare Assistant Job at Unilever