If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Sheer Logic is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for the Business Development Executive positions for one of our clients in the insurance sector.
To achieve Group products new business targets from groups and individual direct clients, by actively conducting product presentations to the clients and managing the end to end on boarding process.
Business Development Officers Job Responsibilities
- Develop personal sales budget, marketing strategies and implementation plan for all lines of Group products to ensure achievement of new business and retention targets.
- Prepare monthly sales targets split per target prospective clients for each product for monitoring and review with line manager.
- To continuously source for opportunities for other LLK products including retail.
- To maintain a daily activities planner and with clear objectives and progress reports.
- To facilitate on boarding of new clients and provide continuous supports throughout the process in order to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- To continuously source for market intelligence and document for use in the department.
- Monitor and prepare periodic reports on closed new business and retention status.
- Build up detailed knowledge about the company’s products and keep abreast of market conditions and developments.
Qualifications for the Business Development Officers Job
- Bachelor Degree in a business field or social sciences
- Progress in ACII, LOMA
- 3 years experience 2 years of which should be at least in insurance sales environment
- Excellent relationship management
- Sales and Marketing knowledge
- Computer Skills
- Analytical and Presentation skills
- Good organization & Planning skills
- Verbal and written communications skills
- Relationship building skills
Method of Application
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 14th November 2016 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marking –The position on the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. NB: Please clearly indicate in the subject line as “Business Development Officer”- Failure to do so will lead to automatic disqualification.