Site Agent Job at Bollard Kenya
Posted on: 11 November, 2016
Deadline: 23 November, 2016
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View Jobs posted same day
Our client, a leading construction company, is looking for a qualified and well experienced site agent who will be responsible for planning projects and ensure that they meet agreed specifications budgets, timescales. The hob holder will be required to be present throughout the project to assess progress and solve problems that arise. Critical to this role is establishing and managing a site workforce capable of the construction project in a safe and diligent manner, to the highest possible standard, on time and in line with predetermined cost.
Responsibilities for the Site Agent Job
- Ensure compliance with the civil’s site management health and safety policy.
- Supervise and co-ordinate staff, Sub-Contractors, material suppliers and utility providers to ensure an efficient method of construction to the required quality and work schedule.
- Scheduling work to be carried out to ensure daily work schedule targets are achieved and high quality work is
- Ensure that work schedule targets are met whilst the highest quality work and ensuring costs are kept within budget.
- Comply with Project Managers responsibilities as l aid down in the project work plan and complete the relevant documentation on a weekly/monthly basis.
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
- Implement new ideas and methods and continue to seek ways of both improving contribution to the organization’s goals and enhancing t he reputation of the company.
- Lead, motivate, communicate with, develop, appraise and performance manage staff to ensure staff are fully motivated to achieve best performance to meet the company’s need
- Reporting data or updating internal documents; ability to communicate details as requested
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals, such as surveyors, engineers and architects.
- Supervising contracted staff and meeting with sub-contractors.
- Reporting progress to clients and board members via phone calls, written reports and presentations.
- Checking and preparing site reports, drawings and designs.
- Making safety inspections and ensuring site procedures uphold construction and site regulations
Qualifications for the Site Agent Job
- Diploma in Construction/ Building Management.
- Project Management certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in the same role with roads and Highways Company
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to motivate others
- Team working skills
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Ability to bring project to successful completion.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
Method of Application
If qualified send CV to email@example.com by 23rd November, 2016. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Civil Infrastructure Business Development Lead, East Africa at AECOM
- Proposals Coordinator: Civil Infrastructure - East Africa at AECOM
- Civil Engineer at Timhomes Limited