If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We are an international NGO with a strong footprint in Kenya, Rwanda, Burundi, and Tanzania: In these countries our 3,000+ strong staff serves over 400,000 smallholding farmers and helps them to grow their way out of hunger and poverty.
Roles for the Payroll Administration Job
- This position administratively reports to Africa Payroll Specialist.
- The position will be directly responsible for;
- Timely and accurate preparation and processing of monthly payroll for over 2000 employees; review and ensure accuracy of approved changes, track and deduct all staff advances and other special payroll deductions.
- Coordination efforts between payroll, human resources and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data
- Establish / maintain employee records; ensure that employee changes are entered correctly and made on timely basis; review changes for proper authorization.
- Provides effective support to Finance team in areas of payroll processing, timely submission of statutory dues and compliance with the organization’s HR policies.
- Point of contact with internal and external auditors.
Responsibilities for the Payroll Administrator Job
- Receive payroll changes documents
- Carry out level 1 QC on Field /Hq compensation policies
- Enter changes on payroll tracker
- Data entry on VIP
- Generate remittance schedules
- Initiate payment requests
- Payroll filing/documentation
- Printing and distribution of pay slips
- Provide data for audit teams as requested
- Carry out scheduled back ups
- Handle payroll queries
- Understudy Senior Payroll Administrator and effectively stand in during absence
Qualifications for the Payroll Admin Job
- Degree in a Business related field
- Two years’ experience in a payroll office of a large organization
- Excellent skills using MS Excel, Word
- Strong skills using and understanding the flow of transactions in an integrated and automated
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
- Confidence in working with numbers
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Team player
Method of Application
To apply, please click on the link below. You will be prompted to a form that must be completed. At the end of the form you will have the opportunity to write a motivational letter and upload your CV by 24th November, 2016.
Please Note; One Acre Fund does not employ persons who have not attained the age of 18 years. One Acre Fund will never ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to One Acre Fund career website on form.jotformpro.com to apply