If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
StarTimes Media is a well-recognized pay TV provider with over 9 million subscribers worldwide, founded in 1988 with headquarters in Beijing. We have adopted Digital TV technology to establish a powerful and secure multi-frequency and multi-channel digital wireless TV transmission platform. Combining satellite with terrestrial technology has facilitated the transmission of more than 140 local and international channels over our platform which we are well capable of hosting, thanks to our eight uplink stations in the region.
Attainment of sales objectives; Contribution to the overall achievement of the key tasks / objectives of the Company’s Sales:
- To reach expected sales targets by attracting dealers and re-sale accounts, to increase company sales through clients.
- To maintain a stable and progressive relationship with current dealers and resellers.
- To ensure smooth and efficient operations of the Sales Department by coordinating and cooperating within departments and between departments to ensure that expected sales targets are met.
- To safeguard company’s property and products according to Company’s policies and procedures. To assist the Sales Director with any issues related to the Sales Department.
Dealer Sales Exec Job Responsibilities
- Active recruitment servicing and maitenance of Dealers for assigned product within the territory assigned
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned dealer accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet dealer performance objectives and dealers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned dealer accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint dealer planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive dealer relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates dealer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through dealer organizations to end users in coordination with dealer sales resources.
- Manages potential dealer conflict with other firm sales dealers by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to dealer rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and dealer personnel.
- Ensures dealer compliance with dealer agreements.
- Support the work of delivery, re-stocking, returned stock, payment collection, receipts, reconciliation, etc
- Collection off market in formation and monitor competitor activities.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned Dealers
- Proactively recruits new qualifying dealers.
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Any other tasks assigned by the upper management.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Achieves assigned sales quota in the designated partner accounts.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Completes partner account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required dealer training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Reports to the Regional General Manager.
- Enlists the support of technical specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with dealers and end-user customer management as appropriate.
- Works closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- This position may have direct report staff assigned to support responsibilities within specific dealer accounts.
Qualifications for the Dealer Sales Exec Job
- Bachelors degree in relevant area from an accredited institution.
- At least 2 years sales experiences in the related industry with a verifiable track record of sales achievement is strictly required.
- Proficiency in the process of developing distribution channels, know very well about the demands of customer; familiar with operating model of marketing activities from competitor.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Packages and other relevant marketing software.
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions
- This position requires extensive travel within assigned region.
- Good geographical knowledge and social fit within the region of operation
- Knowledge of and fluency in Somali language and culture is an added advantage
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s quoting relevant skills and experience to email@example.com You may also drop your application at: 1. StarTimes Offices Kaderbhoy Building 1st floor Nkrumah Road, Mombasa. OR 2. StarTimes Shop/Business Hall at KFA Building Mwembe Tayari Mombasa. Kindly include: Names of three referees and a daytime telephone contact. Scanned Valid Certificate of good conduct from CID. Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.