Customer Service / Call Centre Agents at Roamtech
Posted on: 15 November, 2016
Deadline: 18 November, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Roamtech
Roamtech is a leading aggregator of mobile distributed content in Kenya. Since 2012, our Bonyeza*699# service has set the industry standard for Mobile Value-Added services in Kenya.
- Maintain Customer focus at all times and respond to customers’ enquiries (e-mails phone and face to face)
- Work within agreed service levels, striving to exceed customer expectations wherever possible.
- Exceed productivity standards; such as overall accuracy; maintaining Service Level of Agreement; backlog management of departmental and individual markets and maintaining daily statistic.
- Take ownership of queries and proactively follow through to resolution.
- Ensure all customers’ queries are investigated and resolved, escalating issues if appropriate, to the Customer Service Manager.
- Maintain advanced working knowledge of all customer service processes for different market segments and communicate discrepancies/ issues to team manager when necessary.
- Maintain professional working relationship with internal and external customers, customer service management and colleagues.
- Perform quality assurance on work processed.
- Report workload statistics as required.
- Work effectively as part of a team to achieve individual, team and departmental objectives, sharing knowledge and skills as appropriate.
- Provide flexible support for team members and other teams and foster a positive and a motivating environment.
- Demonstrate a positive and flexible approach to changing business priorities.
- Assist in gathering business requirements and analysis activities to facilitate Continuous Improvement.
- Identify and escalate recurring or consistent problems with systems functionality.
- Understand priorities, products and services and have a good grasp of how the company is run.
- Proven customer service skills preferably in a call center environment.
- Proven Experience customer service role.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs and telephone systems.
- Ability to learn about products and services.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Swahili.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Can work in shift.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, clearly detailing their current remuneration and expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org before end of day 18th November 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RoamtechSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at Safaricom Kenya
- Guest Relations and Travel Intern at Andela
- Senior Property Officer at Safaricom Kenya
- Business Development Executive at Pergamon Group
- Market Engagement Manager – Mobile Money at GSM Association
- Group Accountant at Koko Networks
- Outside Sales Representative at Honeywell Technology Solutions
- Service Line Representative at IBM