Development Manager Job at Interview Up Consulting
Posted on: 15 November, 2016
Deadline: 28 November, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Interview Up Consulting
At Interview Up , we offer a proactive response to the constantly evolving human resource market. Because your organization is unique, we take the time to learn your business, listen to your needs and then offer a strategic approach that is tailor made to suit your needs.
Responsibilities for the Development Manager Job
- Review and implementation of the development and fundraising strategy of the Center with particular emphasis on unrestricted support, rolling out a capital campaign and domestic (within Africa) fundraising;
- Identification and cultivation of diverse range of funders including foundations, governments and individuals. This will include prospect research, development of new relations and maintenance of existing ones;
- Support processes of identifying partners for joint bids and provide the necessary due diligence.
- For partners funded through Center grants, the position will ensure that robust contracts are developed and continuous monitoring is done to ensure that partners meet their deliverables;
- Provide oversight on grants management and other development activities ensuring that timely and quality reports are sent to funders as per grant requirements.
- The Development Manager will provide leadership and direction to the unit staff who include an M & E Officer and Development Officer;
- Collaboratively work with program leaders to ensure funders’ requirements are met in program implementation;
- Offer support to program staff in managing and developing competitive proposals in response to funding opportunities, especially with respect to documentations and meeting the requirements of the call;
- Grow the Centers fundraising footprint across the region and in doing so strengthen the corporate brand;
- Work with the Program Leaders and the Policy Engagement and Communications division to ensure that funders are appraised on Center’s progress in the various programs.
Development Manager Job Qualifications
- A Masters degree in a relevant field.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant progressive experience in international development with demonstrated senior management experience in fundraising and grants management
- Experience in implementing donor programs is desirable;
- Solid understanding of the proposal development process and project management systems;
- Demonstrated ability to prospect, cultivate and manage new funders.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong relationship management skills developed through prior experience;
- Strong interpersonal, communication (written and oral) and facilitation skills;
- Editorial skills and experience;
- Proven ability to motivate and coordinate multiple stakeholders;
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a highly dynamic environment.
Method of Application
If you believe you qualify for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com . All applications should be received by Monday 28th, November 2016 before 5pm. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Interview Up ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Trainee Accountants at GreyBeard
- Hotel Operations Supervisor Job at Wisen HR
- Tyre Specialist Job at Aurum Consultants
- Showroom Sales Executive Job at JK Staffing - 3 Positions
- Credit Control Job at Kentrain Limited
- Process Improvement Leader Job at De La Rue
- Job Opportunities at Alternate Doors
- Factory / Plant Director at Armada Human Capital