Merchandiser Job at HRBP Solutions
Posted on: 15 November, 2016
Deadline: 30 November, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at HRBP Solutions
We are a dynamic, privately owned HR; Recruitment and Training firm that bring together a group of young and enthusiastic Human Resource professionals with hands-on experience. Our aim is to reach out to the Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) by dealing with the Management gaps, challenges and bridging the skills and knowledge gaps necessary for market expectations and contribution towards organizational competitiveness.
Merchandiser Job Key Responsibilities
- Sales; Market share in key categories & meeting sales targets where applicable
- Stock Availability and order generation; Ensuring all FMS models are on shelves. Depending on the branch, FMS stock is pre- determined (Stock lists tbe checked daily).
- Displays; Golden zone displays and systematic display ensuring brand visibility and prominence.
- POP placement; Ensuring all POP, Toppers, shelf strips, shelf Matts, promotional flyers etc are well displayed and consistently displayed.
- Reporting of issues; Same day feedback for damaged goods received, service issues, Out of box failures.
- Communication; On time communication of issues with correct information e.g. on Out of box failures – Model number, Serial number, Invoice number etc.
- Cleanliness; Ensuring products in the branches are clean, Price tags correctly and consistently displayed.
- Competitor activity reporting; Report competition activity as fast as possible.
Qualifications for Merchandiser Job
- Minimum Diploma in merchandise management, retailing, product procurement, sales or any other related field of study.
- 1-2 years of experience in the merchandising
- Must possess outstanding communication skills
- Must be motivated, energetic, professional, courteous and organized
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com before 30th NOVEMBER 2016. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions. Indicate your current salary and notice period.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about HRBP SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Duma Works - 5 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Corporate Staffing Services - 5 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Dorbe-Leit Solutions Limited
- Job Opportunities at Covenant Executives
- Job Opportunities at Frank Management Consult - 16 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Janta Kenya
- Job Opportunities at Summit Recruitment and Search
- Career Opportunity at WRS - Worldwide Recruitment Solutions