Human Resources and Admin. Coordinator at Armada Human Capital
Posted on: 15 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Armada Human Capital
Armada Human Capital is a global Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) company that focuses on harnessing fresh energy and talent by delivering exceptional, cost effective and timely solutions to our partners.
The HR and Admin. Coordinator conducts all aspects of the Employee Life Cycle for our East Africa Region. The position ensures all staff is well oriented to the organization; feel supported, engaged and motivated. Works in partnership with HR staff in regional offices to stay aligned and / or implement systems, processes and organizational culture. As office Administrator will oversee the management of Nairobi office to foster Our Client´s culture and values.
Manage all aspects of employee life cycle (50%)
- Execute and administer HR process: recruiting, onboarding, retention, training and development, performance management, transitions, data management
- Manage payroll administration in full compliance with each country’s statutory requirements and Our Client’s requirements.
- Oversee and ensure compliance with local labor laws and compliance requirements
- Maintain HR and Admin. handbook and contracts
- Provide local context to annual benefits benchmarking and admin. compensation programs
- Assist in the planning, preparation and provision of training on HR related topics.
- Manage employee relations: build and foster connections with local staff to understand their circumstances and their needs
- Engagement: teambuilding activities and recognition programs.
- Ensure employee transitions are handled professionally, sensitively, are in compliance with labor laws and properly documented.
- Establish and maintain relationship with local labor lawyers for guidance as needed on labor law matters.
Office Management and Admin. Coordination (50%)
- Oversee internal communications and provide team updates on our organizational Intranet for the East Africa region.
- Implement employee security plans, policies, and practices
- Ensure that employee records are up to date
- Coordinate IT needs and training with IT in CAM
- Other duties as assigned
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Armada Human Capital career website on app.jobvite.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Armada Human CapitalSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at Corporate Staffing Services
- Class Teacher Job at Talent Search Africa
- Senior Health Finance Advisor at Palladium International
- Regional Manager Job at Mackenzie Stuart
- Job Opportunities at R4Kenya
- Career Opportunities at HRBP Solutions
- Personal Assistant Job at Wisen HR
- HR Consultant Job at Dynamic People Consulting (DPC)