Portfolio Manager Job at Samasource
Posted on: 15 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Samasource
Samasource is an award-winning technology social enterprise that provides dignified, internet-based work to people living in poverty. We build technology that helps leverage the brain power of the poor so they can lift themselves out of poverty by providing valuable services to companies around the world. Our technology platform takes large data projects for leading enterprise clients, and breaks them into smaller tasks called “microwork” which are completed by our workers.
Samasource Impact Sourcing Delivery Center -SamaDC, is seeking a seasoned BPO leader to oversee the day to day business operations of the center. The Portfolio Manager represents customer needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality of delivery by meeting client SLAs. The Portfolio Manager will oversee projects and business relationships with assigned accounts.
Reporting to the Head of Service Delivery, the Portfolio Manager will be responsible for:
- Supervising and coordinating the work efforts of the Samasource contact center team by leading, motivating and driving performance.
- Ensuring that the allocated work is done professionally as per the required standards and targets defined and desired by Samasource.
- Working closely with the Training and Quality Departments to achieve the desired results with the goal of achieving the right standards in performance appraisals.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Oversee a portfolio of projects by recruiting and managing the team and overseeing the account management and team leaders Managing Account Managers and recruiting a high-caliber team;
- Driving monthly performance of productivity, quality and impact goals by ensuring that appropriate KPIs are set, monitored real-time and attained.
- Preparing and monitoring work plans and task schedules by incorporating sales pipeline into planning, and developing and executing capacity schedules.
- Preparing SamaDC performance reports by ensuring timely collection and analysis of data and trends.
- Executing continuous improvement program by identifying and resolving problems; initiating corrective operational actions; preparing and executing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvements.
- Coaching and developing team members through regular monitoring and feedback.
- Maintaining operational and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in data center operations management.
- Achieving customer service level agreements (SLAs) through operational excellence and KPI management management.
- Initiating ISO standards, as necessary, and ensuring ongoing compliance.
- Manage and deliver project work and reliable information in accordance with agreed plans and schedules.
- Ensure that all monthly revenue targets are attained and surpassed with timely and high quality project execution.
- Manage new project launches in collaboration with the Sales, Delivery and SamaDC management teams.
- Provide internal and external stakeholders with transparent and attentive project management support covering production and quality management.
- Manage, organize and coordinate the day to day work of the account management and production staff of the different accounts within the Centre to deliver the highest standards of service to clients.
- Lead and manage the account management and production staff, ensuring that they are well trained, and motivated to meet the objectives and priorities of the Centre.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Operations or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Advanced Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- A minimum of three years of experience at BPO operations management level
- 2 years account management/client services experience will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across an enterprise toward mutual success
- Capability and flexibility to meet demands and change drivers
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management
- Experience in BPO management, including operational planning and execution, process design, systems and capacity planning.
- Ability to work across groups managing individuals both directly and indirectly to achieve a common goal.
- A good understanding of start-up and change management.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills.
- Proven ability to understand, interpret and identify opportunities from business financials and impact metrics.
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Samasource career website on samasource.theresumator.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SamasourceSimilar Jobs
- WASH Specialist at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Manager at Mercy Corps
- Career Opportunities at Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Project Officer, Resource of Open Minds (R.O.O.M) at Hivos People
- Job Opportunities at International Centre of Insect Physiology and Ecology - ICIPE
- SQL Server DBA at Save the Children International
- Contract and Procurement Officer at FHI 360
- Consultancy: Develop a Social Protection Strategy for Mombasa County - UNICEF