- Duly accomplished Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability using the template provided by UNDP;
- Personal CV or P11, indicating all past experience from similar projects, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the Candidate and at least three (3) professional references;
- Brief description of why you consider yourself as the most suitable for the assignment.
- Financial Proposal that indicates the all-inclusive fixed total contract price, supported by a breakdown of costs, as per the table given in section D. template provided.
All necessary information including: Complete Procurement Notice, The Selection Criteria, and Annexes are found on the following link under Procurement http://procurement-notices.undp.org/
Interested candidate should apply to Proc.firstname.lastname@example.org : not later than 19th of November 2016 submitting the above listed documents.
Interested candidates should provide a lump sum for the delivery of the requested services with detailed breakdown (consultancy fees, travel, living allowances, etc. if requested).EVALUATION
Individual Consultants Will Be Evaluated Based On The Following Methodologies
Step I: Screening and desk review:
Individual consultants will be evaluated based on the following methodology.Applications Will Be First Screened And Only Candidates Meeting The Following Minimum Criteria Will Progress To The Pool For Shortlisting
- Master’s Degree in Graphic Design; Media and communication; Fine Arts; or a related field;
- Fluency in English;
- Mandatory submission of CV or UNDP Personal History form (P11);
- Brief description of why he/she considers him/herself as the most suitable for the assignment;
- Competences and qualifications based on the UNDP P11 form submitted by each candidate.
Shortlisted Candidates will be then assessed and scored against the following evaluation criteria.Evaluation Of Candidates (max 100 Points)
- Master’s Degree in a related field; - 10%
- More than 10 years of continued professional experience in working with communication media, and specific experience in Graphic Design, in countries in transition; - 20%
- Previous professional experience in the region and/or with UN - 10%
- Proven experience in designing layouts for knowledge product in the development and/or humanitarian field. - 20%
- An understanding of early resilience, recovery, governance and conflict prevention work, including programmatic synergies between them; - 20%
- Knowledge and practical experience of implementing innovation initiatives in crisis contexts, with international/UN agencies or government institutions. - 20%
Step II: Final evaluationThe Final Evaluation Will Combine The Scores Of The Desk Review And The Financial Proposal With The Following Weights Assigned To Each
- Shortlisting: 70%;
- Financial proposal: 30%