We’re a leading international bank, with more than a 150-year history in some of the world’s most dynamic markets. We bank the people and companies driving investment, trade and the creation of wealth across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
Qualifications And Skills
- Primary job function will be to manage operations of the IT procurement and inventory management function.
- Contributes continuously to coordinating and governing ITAM (IT Asset Management) processes linked directly to acquiring, receiving, warehousing, distributing, tracking, moving, adding, changing, recovering and disposing of IT hardware and/or software assets.
- Builds strong working relationships with IT Service Desk, internal customers/end-users and other internal ITAM partners to ensure that hardware and software tracking data changes are known, understood and addressed appropriately.
- Manages the maintenance of records and databases containing information regarding licenses, warranties, and service agreements for the organization's IT hardware and software.
- Manage lifecycle of software and hardware assets in the asset repository tools, from their introduction to their retirement.
- Produce and distribute reports on existing assets and CIs (Configuration Items) and their current status including compliance reports, conduct trend analyses.
- Explore opportunities for maximizing or exploiting unused or partially used IT assets to achieve full efficiency and ROI from company resources.
- Design, implement and improve processes related to software and hardware asset management.
- Create and maintain documentation of processes, procedures and reports.
- Participate in other ITSM (IT Service Management) processes, or act as a backup as required to sustain operational activities.
- Perform inventories and usage monitoring of all IT assets and record all findings, changes, physical location, and incidences of support.
- Research industry best practices and compare against the organization's practices in order to establish benchmarks for managing IT assets.
- Obtain hardware and software quotes on behalf of users and other IT team members.
- Advise users and Technology Support Staff of all relevant hardware/software deliveries.
- Perform IT Administration duties as assigned by the CTM
Diversity and Inclusion
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college of university.
- Knowledgeable of ITIL v3 / Foundation certified a plus
- Understanding of technologies used in large organizations to deliver IT services
- Able to write reports, conduct meetings and perform investigative work
- Understanding of how Business processes are supported by technology
- Understanding of IT Service Management processes.
- Strong experience with data models and writing SQL queries against databases
- Good oral and written skills, good communicator
- Experience with Business Objects reporting tools
- Advanced MS Excel and basic MS Access
- Good understanding of Service Asset Financials
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.