At Asda, Every Day Matters. Every day we make it our business to save our customers money and make life better. Every day 200,000 colleagues share this one sole purpose and strive to be Britain’s most trusted retailer. And because we want every colleague to enjoy every minute of their Asda career, we make every day a development opportunity. As part of Walmart, the world’s largest retailer, you’ll have unlimited scope and support to succeed. Because your success is our success.
How will you make a difference?
Here's the short answer;
Customer service is at the heart of everything that we do at Asda. Every customer expects great service and Asda customers are no exception. We expect you to be warm and friendly to all our customers. In your role as a Chilled Colleague, you have a great opportunity to welcome customers, talk to them, sell to them and make their shopping trip so memorable. We treat our customer service very seriously, and to help us continually improve our standards of service, we have a mystery shopper survey. Everyone’s target is 100% and you should always aim for 100% service to every customer you serve. We should also be passionate about the standards of shop keeping on the sales floor.
So We’ll Always Expect You To
We’re proud of our warm and friendly service. It’s what our customers love and have come to expect.
- Have a smile in your voice and always say ‘hello’ and ‘goodbye’ – and in between show an interest and find out customers’ needs
- Greet customers with a smile & use eye contact, always paying full attention to the customer you are serving
- Courtesy is a big part of our warm and friendly service culture so remember the importance of saying please and thank you
- Treat every customer as an individual; YOU may be the first person the customer speaks to in the store, and possibly the last. YOU can make a difference to the customer experience
- Talk about your products – you will learn about the products you sell as your training progresses, know how all your products can be used so that you can give advice and help to your customers
- Make a friendly parting comment
- Try to recommend additional products to meet customer needs
- Help to maximise sales (and customer satisfaction) by keeping shelves replenished and products always available
- And much more!
Being the best you can be, every day
We’re one big team, so we’re looking for helpful, outgoing people who can get along with and support others.
UK Postal Code
MEAT IN STORE
Full time/Part time
Hours Per Week
(7.5 hrs = 1 day)
Days Shift Group
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Asda career website on sjobs.brassring.com to apply