Warehouse Officer Job at Solar Kiosk Kenya Limited
Posted on: 17 November, 2016
Deadline: 25 November, 2016
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Solar Kiosk Kenya
SOLARKIOSK enables and empowers the sustainable economic development of Base-of-the-Pyramid (BoP) communities worldwide through the provision of clean energy services, quality products and sustainable solutions. Intertwining an award-winning technology solution with an inclusive business model, SOLARKIOSK fosters local entrepreneurship at the BoP.
Responsibilities for the Warehouse Officer Job
- Receive and inspect goods upon receipt to ensure only goods that meet the SKKL’s specifications are received.
- Manage minimum stock levels to ensure there are no shortages
- Keep a daily record of stock movements.
- Ensure proper storage procedures are followed at all times.
- Liaise with the procurement department on order placement
- Ensure that the received goods are properly arranged in their allocated areas and properly marked/ labelled.
- Properly segregate food items and non-food items.
- Ensure that the goods received are properly matched with their respective L.P.O, pack list or delivery notes.
- Keep and properly updated inventory records.
- Establish the right stock levels for all the goods to avoid overstocking or under stocking.
- Ensure that FIFO is in use at all times in the Warehouse.
- Ensure that rejects are properly dealt with as per the company policy.
- Communicate any expected stock out early to the relevant departments to avoid customer inconvenience.
- Isolate all expired products, clearly labelling them as obsolete.
- Liaise with the purchasing department to ensure goods are delivered on time.
- Support in the delivery of goods to the kiosks.
- Perform any other duties as maybe assigned from time to time
Warehouse Officer Job Qualifications
- Diploma in procurement/warehouse related course from a recognized institution.
- 2-3 years experience in stock control and management in a busy organization.
- Demonstrated proficiency in computerized stock management.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and highest level of integrity.
- Good Knowledge of methods and practices used in commodity storage, maintenance and issuing.
- Ability to maintain systematic warehouse s records and inventories.
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Possess good supervisory skills
- Good customer service skills
Method of Application
If your qualifications match the above profile, you can identify with our vision and you are excited about this challenging position, we look forward to receiving your application on email@example.com by 25th November 2016. It should include a cover letter with salary expectations and earliest possible starting date and Curriculum vitae. The position is urgent and candidates with minimum notice are encouraged to apply.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Solar Kiosk KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Commercial Leadership Program - CLP at GE Renewable Energy
- Public Relations Manager at WTS Energy
- Head of Sales & Partnerships at SunPoynt
- Head Of Sales Job at Mobisol Group
- Job Opportunities at Greenlight Planet
- Boiler Operator at Lean Solutions
- Loan Field Officer at Mobisol Group
- Head of Construction at Virunga Power