Dorbe-Leit Consulting Limited is a consulting practice providing transformational human resource management based services. We become involved with our clients in their transformation, providing services that are value-adding and measurable in their contribution to our clients’ success. Catapulting your business to success is our purpose.
This position is based in Nairobi and will involve limited travel within the region as required. They have a community of 1,000 homes in the booming satellite town of Athi River, on the outskirts of Nairobi.
- The successful candidate will be a well-organized sales professional with a minimum of 2 years’ sales experience and a proven track record of outperforming their sales targets.
- You will have a background in real estate sales and will have an in depth knowledge of the multi- stage sales process and how to successfully nurture and conclude property sales.
- You should be able to demonstrate a detailed understanding of the real estate market in Nairobi.
- You will also have an aptitude for communicating effectively with customers, in both Kiswahili and English.
- Above all we require passion, drive and integrity.
As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for meeting sales targets and managing the sales team. You will also be required to safeguard the reputation of the company by dealing with all stakeholders in an honest and professional manner.
Responsibilities for the Sales Executives Job
- Delivering weekly, monthly and annual sales targets as directed by the Sales Manager or Managing Director.
- Developing, nurturing and evolving the sales process so that this becomes a competitive advantage;
- Taking ownership of the customer – you and your team will be the front line representatives of the company as far as our customers are concerned, you will therefore develop a deep understanding of their needs and motivations and disseminate this throughout the company;
- Attending weekly sales meeting with the team;
- Working in conjunction with marketing, you will assist in the development of sales aids
- Liaising with the conveyancing team to ensure that sales are efficiently processed on behalf of our customers.
- You will report directly to the Sales Manager.
Sales Executives Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in sales and marketing
- 2 -4 years’ real estate sales experience
- Experience with a real estate developer and with sales processing would be beneficial.
- You must be well organized, have excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong Microsoft office skills and experience using generic accounting software is expected. (Tally/Quickbooks.)
- Being able to use web-based applications such as WordPress would be an advantage.
- You will also have an aptitude for communicating effectively with customers.
Method of Application
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you. Please make your application through
firstname.lastname@example.org on the vacancy before close of business 21st November 2016. Only successful candidates will be contacted.