Web/Graphic Designer Job at InsureAfrika
Posted on: 17 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Insurance / Investments
View All Jobs at InsureAfrica
InsureAfrika is a Kenyan company that provides free online insurance quotes from insurance companies in Kenya. This service will save you the time you will otherwise spend looking for insurance quotes. It will also save you money by linking you to companies that have the lowest quotes for each type of insurance.
Reporting to Creative Director, and in collaboration with the ICT team, the Web Graphic/Web Designer will perform the following duties, among others:
- Develop new Web applications as identified by the supervisor, and their management through packaged and customised applications;
- Perform complete testing of Web applications unit and system, engaging users as necessary;
- Conduct all user acceptances testing, and report results;
- Develop graphic content such as logos and adverts for websites.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED FOR PERFORMING THE JOB
- Possess excellent knowledge of XHTML/CSS mark up and current web standards.
- A good understanding of web graphics, typography, page layout and illustration.
- Experience in using graphic design software tools (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
- A Diploma or a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university in computer science.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in website production.
- Be willing to learn and share new skills.
- High degree of organisation, adaptability and prioritization.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Send your CV and at least a copy of a reference letter with the subject "Graphic Designer" to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about InsureAfricaSimilar Jobs
- Administrative Assistant at DNV GL
- Job Opportunities at Wealth Smith - 3 Positions