Sales and Marketing Job at Progressive Technologies Ltd
Posted on: 17 November, 2016
Deadline: 21 November, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Progressive Technologies Ltd
Progressive Technologies Ltd is the leader in supply of telecommunication equipment and power products. Our principal activities are distribution of Access Network Equipments, Accessories, Test and measurement instruments and call center headphones.
Sales & Marketing Job Requirements and Experience
- Degree or Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working with:
- Test equipments.
- Electrical tester.
- Electronic equipments.
- Fibre optics equipment’s.
- Security equipment’s.
- Oil and Gas equipment’s.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Fluency in English and Swahili
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills on all levels
- Professional interpersonal skills
- Proactive, self-driven individual Independent, self-starter capable of working well with a team, multi-tasking effectively and managing a variety of responsibilities typical in a start-up environment.
Key Responsibilities of the Sales & Marketing Job
- Calls, visits, make presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Maintain existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new dealerships.
- Prepare work schedules to visit existing or potential sales outlets daily/weekly/monthly. • Exhibit products and services to existing/potential customers and provide best solutions vs needs •Coordinates sales effort with finance and technical teams.
- Responsible for achievement of overall (individual and team) sales targets (monthly/annual).
Method of Application
If you possess the above qualifications and experience, please send your CV clearly indicating the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org before 21th November, 2016. If you do not hear from us two weeks after the above date, please consider your application unsuccessful
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Progressive Technologies LtdSimilar Jobs
- Guest Relations and Travel Intern at Andela
- Senior Property Officer at Safaricom Kenya
- Business Development Executive at Pergamon Group
- Enterprise Support Engineers at Telkom Kenya
- Market Engagement Manager – Mobile Money at GSM Association
- Group Accountant at Koko Networks
- Outside Sales Representative at Honeywell Technology Solutions
- Service Line Representative at IBM