Data Handler Job at Telescope Services
Posted on: 18 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Telescope Services
Telescope is based in Lund, Sweden, and we have long experience from delivering consultant and customer adapted software services within a wide range of business segments. Over the years we have learned that efficiency, predictability, accuracy in delivery and 100% quality pays off. We build long term business relations by combining Scandinavian engineering skills with contemporary tools within all fields of IT. Lund itself is a very inspiring context, bustling with activity from international high-tech companies, a reputable university, startup incubators as well as cutting edge research centers. Welcome to contact us for a quotation on your specific on-site requirement. We bring the specialists you need, just give us a call.
Data Handler Job Qualifications
- English at a very high level.
- Good typing speed
- Basic IT knowledge
- Self-confident, happy, social, friendly and outgoing with a high level of self motivation.
- Passionate about success, with an executive yet relaxed attitude towards work, colleagues and customers.
- Responsive and responsible, with an appropriate and representative appearance.
- Good knowledge of Google apps
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
Method of Application
Work will be home based initially. Candidates with own laptop and access to internet are encouraged to apply. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Telescope ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Network performance manager at Telkom
- Job Vacancies at KOKO Networks - 8 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Safaricom Kenya - 3 Positions
- Job Openings at Andela - 2 Positions
- PHP Software Engineer at Cytonn Technologies
- Software Developer at Alternate Doors
- Mangerial Role at Safaricom Limited
- Hardware Technical Support Engineer at Pergamon Group Ltd