Commissioner Investigations and Enforcement Job at Kenya Revenue Authority
Posted on: 18 November, 2016
Deadline: 2 December, 2016
View Jobs in Government
View All Jobs at Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
Kenya Revenue Authority is the principal revenue collector for the Government of Kenya, with the primary goal to deliver Kenya to financial self-sufficiency through effective tax revenue mobilization. KRA’s Vision is “To facilitate Kenya’s Transformation through Innovative, Professional and Customer-Focused, Tax Administration”
Responsibilities for the Commissioner Investigations and Enforcement Job
- Developing and effectively leading high performance investigation teams;
- Developing effective tax fraud intelligence gathering frameworks;
- Developing effective stakeholder relationships that support tax fraud intelligence gathering and investigation work;
- Effectively managing and deploying departmental resources in support of tax fraud investigations work;
- Providing Role Model to other KRA leadership in connection with integrity and probity.
Commissioner Investigations and Enforcement Job Qualifications
- University Degree from a university recognised by the Commission for University Education, majoring in the following subject areas: finance, business, economics, law, sciences or IT;
- Ten(10) years experience in management operations in a demanding environment, at least five (5) of which must be at senior leadership level in tax or financial fraud related investigation work;
- Demonstrated knowledge of tax administration operations and crime investigation;
- Demonstrated accomplished managerial and leadership skills;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Proven blemish-free integrity record.
Method of Application
- You may apply by sending your completed personal history form either as a hard copy or soft copy application to be received not later than close of business on 2nd December 2016..
- Hand delivery applications must have the advertised position reference number clearly printed on the front of the envelope and dropped in the designated box on the ground floor of Times Tower Building Haile Selassie Avenue Nairobi between 8:00am and 5:00pm. Those sending soft copies via email must indicate the reference number on the subject line and send to firstname.lastname@example.org . Hand delivered applications should be addressed to:
- Commissioner General Kenya Revenue Authority P. O. Box 48240 – 00100 NAIROBI
- We are an equal opportunity employer committed to gender mainstreaming and persons with Disability are encouraged to apply. KRA does not charge any application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with the recruitment or the application process.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)Similar Jobs
- Head of Clinical Trials at KEMRI-Wellcome Trust
- Job Opportunities at Kenya Revenue Authority - 34 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Kenya Defence Forces - 20 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Rural Electrification Authority - 7 Positions
- Project Expert - Animal Production, Natural Resources Management and Resilience at African Union
- Job Opportunities at Konza Technopolis Development Authority - 3 Positions
- Job Opportunities at National Construction Authority - 22 Positions