We are an international NGO with a strong footprint in Kenya, Rwanda, Burundi, and Tanzania: In these countries our 3,000+ strong staff serves over 400,000 smallholding farmers and helps them to grow their way out of hunger and poverty.
- Manage Western/Nyanza outreach activities by supporting One Acre Fund’s recruiting initiatives by cultivating strategic relationships for proactive recruitment
- Train and Manage the Recruitment Staff: You will train and manage the performance of recruitment team members. You will host monthly trainings, provide individualized feedback, and improve OAF Western /Nyanza capacities and capabilities.
- Act as a passionate ambassador of company, promoting the company as an employer of choice and delivering an outstanding experience for internal and external candidates
- Proactively research and evaluate new sourcing strategies and develop methods for innovative sourcing solutions
- Leverage online recruiting resources to source for quality candidates
- Maintain networks through internal and external networking & social media platforms
- Build a talent pool of qualified candidates for critical positions and develop a rapport with them for future openings
- Build and manage team of recruiters who will be remotely located at major towns of One Acre funds Operation
- Develop and execute successful recruiting strategies, setting hiring protocols and training hiring managers as needed
- Develop, maintain and report key recruitment KPI’S and continually upgrade recruitment tools/materials as per the current trends of recruiting
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their recruitment needs, develop and maintain hiring needs calendars
- Work with hiring manager to extend offers including quality checking candidates references
- Ensure effective and legal interviewing techniques are applied during interview process
- Facilitate and host remote interviews in satellite towns
- Maintain a collaborating partnership with HR leaders to ensure effective and high quality on boarding process
- Provide weekly and monthly recruitment reports to your supervisor
- Any related duty as requested by your supervisor
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized academic institution preferably in HR
- Previous experience in the recruitment field locally (Kenya) in an NGO setting preferable
- Has extensive experience in hiring top of the notch candidates for an organisation
- Has head hunting experience
- 5 work experience in HR, 2 of which should be in a Management role
- Proficient knowledge of office packages (Excel/word/power point)
- Must be willing to live and work in Kakamega
- Must bring a Certificate of good conduct
Career development: One Acre Fund invests in building management and leadership capacity. We provide constant, actionable feedback delivered through weekly mentorship and two annual career reviews.
We also have regular one-on-one meetings where we listen to and discuss career goals, and work collaboratively to craft roles that each person can be passionate about.
Opportunity to grow and salary increase are based on personal performance.
One Acre Fund is an equal opportunity employer.
If you feel motivated to work for One Acre Fund as the Recruitment Lead (Western & Nyanza) and if you fulfill our requirements for this role, we look forward to receiving your application 30th November 2016
Method of Application
To apply, please CLICK the link provided to apply online You will be prompted to a form that must be completed. At the end of the form you will have the opportunity to write a motivational letter and upload your CV. Please Note: You must have attained 18years and above to qualify for any position at One Acre Fund. One Acre Fund will never ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Interested and qualified? Go to One Acre Fund career website on form.jotformpro.com to apply