Monitoring & Evaluation / Grants Officer at FIDA
Posted on: 18 November, 2016
Deadline: 2 December, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at FIDA
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
FIDA Kenya is a Nonprofit organization aiming to improve the legal standing of women in Kenya. With details of events, annual reports and membership.
FIDA Kenya is committed to a society that respects and upholds women’s rights, and is looking for a dynamic, innovative and experienced individuals to fill the following post:
Monitoring & Evaluation and Learning
- Monitor development and implementation of programme activities with particular focus on results, impacts and lesson learning
- Promote results based approach to M&E emphasizing
- Provide support and guidance to programme staff on M&E activities
- Follow up on monthly reports from staff on programme progress
- Provide feedback on programme reports highlighting areas of concern and progress and
- Ensure timely submission of organization reports especially to donors
- Generate secretariat and organization annual reports based on programme reports from staff
- Organize and provide refresher training in M&E for staff
- Facilitate, design and implement M&E tools
- Undertake and facilitate the implementation of M&E plan, regularly revising and updating performance questions, indicators, methods and formats
- Identify problems with the M&E system and modify the system, as necessary
- Ensure that staffs are receiving adequate support to be able to implement their M&E functions.
- Prepare, review and submit funding concepts and proposals in consultation with staff and partners
- Undertake due diligence assessments of potential grantors including collating of grants documentation and develop and maintain a donor base
- Apply grantors policy in programs and administrative activities and support compliance to donor obligations and policy requirements
- Ensure effective coordination of donor approaches across the organization
- Coordinate grant inception meetings
- Collaborate with management to review the organization resource mobilization strategy and constantly update the resource mobilization matrix that is, track and monitor grant concepts and proposals submitted.
- Advice on developing relationships with strategic partners, NGOs, government agencies, companies, foundations and other organizations and individuals to create collaborations that will raise profile with potential donors or create partnerships in fundraising.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Science/ Statistics/ Project Management or a related field
- At least THREE YEARS relevant experience in an NGO set up.
- Professional certification in M&E/ Grants and member of a professional body
- Experience in proposal writing and resource mobilization strategies
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and highly organized and able to multitask.
- Proficiency in statistical computer packages e.g. SPSS
- Willing to travel
Method of Application
- Interested candidates who fully meet the above criteria should send their applications along with an Updated Curriculum Vitae, including three referees one of whom must be a former Supervisor, also stating expected salary, and daytime contact, addressed to the undersigned to be received by 5.00 pm on Friday, 2nd December 2016
- Only email applications will be considered
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- FIDA Kenya is an equal opportunity employer. The Executive Director FIDA Kenya P.O. Box 46324-00100 Nairobi
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about FIDASimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Gold Star Kenya - 3 Positions
- Regional Finance & Support Services Officer at Sightsavers
- Laboratory Technologist at Al-Khair Foundation
- Consultant at Handicap International (HI)
- Job Vacancy at GFA Consulting Group
- Research Assistant at The International Center for Tropical Agriculture (CIAT Kenya)
- Fundraising Coordinator at Cafédirect Producers' Foundation (CPF)
- Internship at Wikimedia Foundation