Chief Operations Officer at GreenBell Communications Limited
Posted on: 18 November, 2016
Deadline: 25 November, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at GreenBell Communications Limited
GBC is a digital agency operating since 2006 to deliver quality ICT Solution from Web design and development, Portals to Digital Strategies and Backup services. We have a team of professional developers and client relations managers who ensure the product & services we give you are of the best and highest quality. We always keep up to date with the latest technology, so you can be assured that our products are made with the, latest and advanced technology available.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management and makes adjustments where possible
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow, business goals and objectives.
- Motivate staff to meet and surpass organizational and sales goals and makes sure employees feel valued.
- Acts as a liaison between company and client for quality assurance
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external and finds ways to improve the processes.
- Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition and status of the company to the board.
- Lead and monitor employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Ensures, through the human resources department, recruitment and retention of skilled talent.
The COO must have the following competencies;
- Leadership and Strategic thinking
- Results driven
- Business acumen
- Decision Making.
- Financial Management.
The chief operations officer must demonstrate the following skills;
- Complex Problem Solving – Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Coordination – Adjusting actions in relation to others’ actions.
- Excellent negotiation, communication and active listening skills
- Operations Analysis – Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design
- Ability to establish, build and maintain friendly, professional and cooperative relations.
- Good planning, organizing and prioritizing skills.
The chief operations officer must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modelling and leadership technique.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing excellent customer service.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for presenting, promoting, and selling ICT services.
- Knowledge of group behaviour and dynamics, societal trends and influences
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design and the measurement of training effects.
Education and Experience
- Business Degree
- Minimum 4 years’ experience of senior management in service industry.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Professional membership will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
- Suitably qualified applicants are invited to send their updated and detailed CV’s with a cover letter to email@example.com on or before Friday 25th November 2016.
- GBC is an equal opportunity employer, persons with disabilities and ladies are highly encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about GreenBell Communications LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Customer Support Engineer at Oracle
- Systems Engineer at Fortinet
- Engineer at Telkom
- Project Manager at Nokia
- Accountant at Atkins
- Consultant at Temenos Group
- Communications Manager at Recours Four
- Enterprise Business Manager at Bright Vision Media Ltd